Nearly, but not quite

The first problem of the day was the discovery that we didn’t have enough copper guttering. It took me a few hours to search around Thonon looking for copper at a sensible price. I failed and ended up at Gedimat with their sky high prices. Although a small twist of fate meant the bill wasn’t too horrendous.

After a quick lunch we returned to the Homertherm boards at the top. Then we added more counter battens. We spent sometime trying to work out how to plan the cross batten spacing. With a few strings across the roof and we found everything to be in order. We nailed on the cross battens and contemplated the weight of the tile to be hauled up.

This entry was posted in Roof. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Nearly, but not quite

  1. Mum and dad says:

    Looking good!