Light at the end of the tunnel

Yesterday’s weather wasn’t bad. Cloudy in the morning and broken sunshine as the day progressed. I finished preparing the dormer rafters as Llewellyn and family arrived. They were keen to help so lots of clearing up jobs got done.

I cut the other valley rafter which fitted exactly. I now discover that I’ve cut both valley rafters slightly wrong. They should be at 19 degs and I’ve cut them at 16 degs. It makes no real difference so I’ll leave them. Shame, should have paid more attention to the model.

I battened to main section of sarking board. This is a great relief. I kept having nightmares involving a northerly wind coming over the ridge and sucking the whole lot clean off.

This entry was posted in Roof. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.